China Glaze Awakening Halloween Collection

So today I have another Halloween collection for you guys. China Glaze's Awakening Collection.

I liked this collection! Especially Ick-A-Bod-Y! That's seems to be the most purchased one because it's like sold out almost every e-tailer.

Zombie Zest - Halloween nail art
Zombie Zest is a swampy green jelly with flecks of glitters and shimmer. This was done in 2 coats, could've used a third. Looks a bit sheer on me. But I got lazy xD

Mummy Halloween nail art
Mummy May I? is a dark vampy purple base with purple glitters. The base looks black but if looked at closely it's really purple! Not to mention, the name is so freakin' cute!

brownish green Halloween nail art
Ick-A-Bod-Y is a brownish green base packed with copper glitters.

And yes, SpaRitual's Opitcal Illusion is a dupe for Zombie Zest. I prefer China Glaze, just saying..

The formulas were nice. Though Ick-A-Bod-Y annoyed me a little. It kept 'balding' so I had some trouble. But all I needed was a little a patience between each coat. I tend to apply my polishes quite fast.

Well that's all I have for today. Gotta go back to the Yankees game :)